HUMMBOX RAIN GAUGE
HummBox Soil & Weather is a connected soil temperature humidity sensor to monitor continuously soil moisture and temperature measurements.
- HummBox Rain Gauge is a connected and self powered rain gauge.
Connected rain gauge
Precision : 0,2 mm
Resolution : 0,1 m
- Double offset bucket
- LPWAN: Sigfox or Lora
- External antenna
- Button for on-site configuration and instant measurement
- Audio feedback for interactions
Box and mounting
- Waterproof box and sensor IP65
- Easy mounting with screws or clamp
- Size: 115 x 65 x 55 mm
- Weight: 200g
Autonomy and measurement frequency
Measurement frequency can be managed over the cloud from once a day to 144 times per day (every 10 minutes)
- 5 years for 2 measures per day
- 2 years for 12 measures per day
Battery C (option)
- 12 years for 2 measures per day
- 7 years for 12 measures per day
Smart frequency mode increases battery life time adapting the frequency to the dynamic of the physical paramater monitored.
For example, in standard case, the autonomy can be increased from 2 years to 4.5 years.
- Second connector can be used for Temperature and humidity sensor
- Battery C for autonomy extension
- Coupled with temperature & humidity sensors + HummBox Anemometer for a full Weather station
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /var/www/eyeo.se/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-product-functions.php on line 903